24 Apr 2011

Lazy Sunday



This photo is so cute I can't help using it. Anyway, this has been one of the most relaxing Sundays ever. Yesterday I was very bored and angsty from being stuck at home and oversleeping and so pestered my siblings into going to Serangoon Gardens for prata. Indeed, a good kosong prata and teh tarik did the trick and I felt much better. Today was mostly spent tweeting and practising scales and searching online for accommodation for the upcoming NY trip. And having yummy curry rice for dinner with family and doing a spot of shopping at Compass Point. 


And now, the most urgent thing needing my attention is music theory homework (which if you ask me, is worse than Maths homework) but even that is mostly done. After that, I will settle down with some tea and a book and read myself to sleep. Tomorrow, I will rise at 9am and dilly-dally a little and get myself some MacDonald's breakfast and practise some more on the violin. Yup, that's my plan for now. I really could get used to this. 

No comments: