9 Apr 2006

Tea is for pansies

Tea is for pansies
fit only for babies
my drink of choice is coffee
which makes me go "yipee!"
but since I've tried to quit
I feel like a dimwit
I can't even copyedit
and life feels like a super-sized zit
Red, sore, angry
and not at all lovely
the work I've done this week is less
than what I dare to confess
when normally I'm such a slog
now I only write incoherent blogs
I'm so caught up in the agonising throes
I feel ready to bite my twitching toes
If I can just taste a cappucino I can get past any obstacle
except the snub by the all-knowing Starbucks Oracle
who actually calls me a snobbish asshat
when I think it's a stupid old dingbat
Starbucks is establishment
only losers heed its judgement
I just want back the good ol' coffee
so that life will once again agree
even if it makes me wanna pee
I'll just yell "whoopee!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alamak... u xiao liao.

june said...

Nothing that I can argue against here. I feel more like a gasping fish out of water than crazy though.

Anonymous said...

Drinking coffee makes you want to pee... gee...

june said...

but of course. coffee is a liquid, isn't it? liquid in, liquid out.